Saturday, 20 July 2013

Feels So Real

I'm here in Chorley for the next three weeks for The British Pageant 2013 and I arrived today. The rest of the core cast arrived yesterday but because of my sister's wedding I couldn't come until today. (My sister's wedding was AMAZING by the way and I send Jonathan and Amber Edosomwan my best wishes). Although I only spent about an hour this evening rehearsing with the rest of the core cast, I could totally see how close we were becoming and I could also see that we were beginning to become really unified in our purpose at the Pageant!

Rehearsals continue tomorrow after church at 9am in Chorley ward and continue until late evening and I can tell I am going to love and cherish every moment of it as it brings so much growth and learning into my life and my testimony will surely continue to be strengthened for the next three weeks.

A highlight of arriving at the temple was seeing the Pageant theatre for the first time... One word: WOW. This stage is enormous - I have never seen anything like this in my life. I can't wait for everyone to see it and be amazed.

I know that this Pageant is going to bring truth and real joy into people's lives and have a real positive effect on their lives. Everyone should come and experience this fantastic production.

I have attached a picture of my sister Amber in her wedding dress on a very small section of the Pageant stage.

**********************

Keep up with my daily blogs here for the next three weeks (pictures and videos included).

No comments:

Post a Comment